Made in minutes, this creamy blueberry mango smoothie combines almond milk, yogurt and sweet frozen fruit. It’s an easy and delicious way to start the day or can be enjoyed as a mid-afternoon snack!
So, today I’m sharing the latest that we’ve been enjoying: blueberry mango smoothie!
This past week it’s been so warm (and humid)! Though, after a harsh Newfoundland winter, I’m not complaining about the sunny weather. I’ve got frozen strawberry lemonade and smoothies to help out!
This fruit smooth is super creamy, a little sweet and simply all kinds of delicious!
It can be enjoyed as an easy start to the day, but our favourite is to enjoy mid-afternoon, especially on Saturdays when we’ve been doing odds and ends around the house and need a little afternoon pick-me-up.
Why We Love This Blueberry Mango Smoothie Recipe
- Like most smoothie recipes, it’s made in about 5 minutes.
- This recipe uses frozen fruit so it’s always in season.
- The recipe can easily be doubled or reduced to suit how many servings are needed.
- This fruity smoothie recipe is totally delicious!
Can I Make This a Non Dairy Smoothie?
Absolutely! Almond milk was used here (which is, of course, non dairy), but you can sub out the Greek yogurt for dairy free, unsweetened coconut yogurt or omit if you like.
Tips and Variations
- You can sub some of the frozen fruit with fresh, but your smoothie will not be as creamy, cold and thick.
- Amp things up and make a protein smoothie by adding in some of your favourite protein powder. Vanilla works great here!
- Maple syrup was added, but you can omit if you like. Alternatively, you can sweeten with honey.
- Top this smoothie with more berries, chia seeds, oats or flax for added nutrition, texture and flavour.
If you make this blueberry mango smoothie, be sure to leave a comment below!
Blueberry Mango Smoothie
- 2 cups frozen blueberries
- 1 cup frozen mango chunks
- 2 cups almond milk
- 2 tablespoons plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup, or to taste
- Combine all ingredients together in a blender and blend until smooth. Divide the smoothie between two glasses. Serve and enjoy!
A note on times provided: appliances vary, any prep and/or cook times provided are estimates only.
© Girl Heart Food Inc. Photographs and content are copyright protected.
Tried this recipe?
If you do make this recipe, thank you!! It would mean so much if you could leave a comment below. Love to know how you enjoyed it, and it helps other readers too!