Simple and delicious, this lime vodka soda recipe packs a lot of flavour with minimal ingredients! It’s a refreshing summer cocktail that can be whipped up in minutes!
If you remember just a little while back, I shared a raspberry vodka slushy
Well, we’re still keeping things low key with this ultra simple cocktail – vodka soda.
A vodka soda is made with only four ingredients and is super clean tasting, refreshing and great for summer while sitting on the deck.
Traditionally, it includes lime juice, but I’ve mixed things up with a lemon version too.
Also, I love to garnish with fresh mint (since our garden is overflowing with the stuff). That’s totally optional, though!
Ingredients for Vodka Soda
- Club soda
- Lime juice
How to Make It
Opt for a short cocktail glass or slender tall one.
Fill with ice (about half way or so up the glass).
Then, just top with remaining ingredients, stirring to combine.
Garnish with a fresh lime slice, if you like!
Hungry for more? Subscribe to the Girl Heart Food Newsletter!
You may be tempting to add more club soda to the glass, but I don’t necessarily recommend that.
If you do, you’ll water down the potency and punchiness of the fresh lime juice.
Ensure your club soda is nice and cold. This vodka cocktail is best when it’s icy!
Like mentioned above, lime is the juice of choice here, but I’ve made with lemon too. Or, you can go all out and try a combo of both!
Pick the best citrus (so you yield plenty of juice). This is a great tip on picking the juiciest citrus fruits.
As always, enjoy responsibly!
More Cocktail Recipes You May Enjoy
- Grapefruit Rose Sangria – Tart, just a tad sweet and totally refreshing! It’s a great make-ahead summer cocktail!
- Frozen Strawberry Mango Margarita – Thick, flavourful and such a fun cocktail.
- Caesar Cocktail – A Canadian classic! Savoury, a little spicy and garnished with a snack.
Hope you enjoy this vodka soda recipe as much as we do!
Until next time, take care and chit chat again soon,
Make this lime vodka soda? That’s awesome! Love it if you left a comment below. Many thanks!
Vodka Soda (4 simple ingredients)
- 1.5 ounces vodka
- 4 ounces club soda (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 ounce lime juice (about 2 tablespoons)
- ice (to fill glass about half way up)
- lime slice (garnish, optional)
- fresh mint (garnish, optional)
- Add ice to a short cocktail glass (or tall slender one), filling about half way up. Top with vodka, club soda and lime juice, stirring to combine. Garnish with a lime slice and mint (if desired). Enjoy!Note: If you want to mix things up, try with lemon juice instead of the traditional lime juice.