Fan of buffalo chicken? How about easy lunch recipes? Well, this buffalo chicken wrap is for you! It comes together in minutes and makes for such a satisfying lunch. Enjoy this chicken wrap on its own or with a bowl of soup for one comforting meal!
I’ve always been a big fan of spicy food, in general, as is hubby.
And, in recent years, even more so.
I’ll often crave spicy food. From adding fresh chili peppers to dishes or generously drizzling something with hot sauce, it’s something I have just about every day. Are you like that about spice too?
So, it’s no surprise that this buffalo chicken wrap is a favourite in our home. Just another way to enjoy a little spice! Plus, they’re a great way to mix up your lunch routine!
Craving more buffalo chicken? Check out these buffalo chicken quesadillas!
Why We Love This Buffalo Chicken Wrap Recipe
- It’s a great way to use leftover chicken from another meal! Don’t have chicken? Try leftover turkey!
- This chicken wrap can be customized to taste with topping add-ins, like extra veggies (bell pepper, chopped celery or shredded carrot all work great).
- It comes together in about 10 minutes.
- It tastes so incredibly yummy!
How to Make This Chicken Wrap
Full details are in the recipe card below, but here are the basics:
All ya gotta do, is place your filling ingredients in a bowl and give it a nice little mix until well combined.
For extra oomph, colour and crunch factor, I like to spread a pre-bought salad mix onto my tortilla.
Then, it’s just a matter of topping with the buffalo chicken mixture and some crumbled blue cheese; I love that stuff. You too?
Fold up your buffalo chicken wraps. At this point, you can dig in or just pan fry ’em for a bit until they get a little colour on the outside. It’s up to you, really! Either way, they’re delicious!
Hungry for more? Subscribe to the Girl Heart Food Newsletter!
Use your favourite buffalo hot sauce. Just keep in mind that some sauces are more spicy than others. Use what you enjoy best.
You can easily half this recipe if you just want to make two wraps.
You can enjoy this buffalo chicken wrap on its own. Or, to make things even more substantial, enjoy with a side. Some delicious sides to go with this wrap are soup, potato chips, or celery and carrot sticks.
More Easy Wrap Recipes
Hope you love this easy buffalo wrap as much as we do!
If you try this buffalo chicken wrap, be sure to leave a comment below. Love to know how you enjoyed!
Buffalo Chicken Wrap (made in about 10 minutes!)
- 2.5 cups cooked rotisserie chicken , cut into bite-sized pieces or shredded
- ⅓ to ½ cup buffalo hot sauce (depending on how much sauce you want and how spicy you want things
- 2 tablespoons ranch dressing
- 3 tablespoons green onion , thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons lime juice (optional)
- pinch dried dill (dill weed)
- 1 ¼ cup shredded cabbage, leaf lettuce salad or your favourite store-bought salad mix (about ⅓ cup per wrap)
- ¼ cup crumbled blue cheese (about 1 tablespoon per wrap)
- 4 flour tortillas (about 9 to 10 inches in diameter)
- Blue cheese dressing, ranch dressing or hot sauce (for serving with, optional)
- In a bowl, mix cooked chicken with hot sauce, ranch dressing, green onion, lime juice (if using) and dill until well combined.
- Then, for each wrap, place about ⅓ cup of the shredded cabbage salad mix on a tortilla. Top with ¼ of the buffalo chicken mixture and 1 tablespoon of blue cheese. Fold up into a wrap.
- Optional: Place wraps in a 10-inch or 12-inch skillet over medium-low heat and cook for a couple of minutes or so on each side or until the wrap has a little colour. Enjoy as is or with your favourite sauce for dipping.Note: If your tortillas are larger or smaller than the ones I used, the number of wraps you yield may vary.
Nutrition estimate (if provided) is based on 1 Serving.
Nutrition information (if provided) is provided as a courtesy and should be considered an estimate only. Ingredients can vary and Girl Heart Food makes no guarantees to the accuracy of this information. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
A note on times provided: appliances vary, any prep and/or cook times provided are guidelines only.