Fan of buffalo chicken? How about easy lunch recipes? Well, this buffalo chicken wrap is for you! It comes together in minutes and makes for such a satisfying lunch. Enjoy this chicken wrap on its own or with a bowl of soup for one comforting meal!
Don’t you use love buffalo sauce? I sure do! From hummus to creamy dips to stuffed peppers and wraps, I’m all over it!
I’ve always been a big fan of spicy food, in general, as is hubby.
And, in recent years, even more so.
I’ll often crave spicy food. From adding fresh chili peppers to dishes or generously drizzling something with hot sauce, it’s something I have just about every day. Are you like that about spice too?
So, it’s no surprise that this buffalo chicken wrap is a favourite in our home. Just another way to enjoy a little spice! Plus, they’re a great way to mix up your lunch routine!
Craving more buffalo chicken? Check out these buffalo chicken quesadillas!
Why We Love This Buffalo Chicken Wrap Recipe
- It’s a great way to use leftover chicken from another meal! Don’t have chicken? Try leftover turkey!
- This chicken wrap can be customized to taste with topping add-ins, like extra veggies (bell pepper, chopped celery or shredded carrot all work great).
- It comes together in about 10 minutes.
- It tastes so incredibly yummy!
How To Make This Recipe
Full details are in the recipe card below, but here are the basics:
Place the cooked chicken, buffalo sauce, ranch dressing, green onion, lime juice and dill in a bowl and give it a nice little mix until well combined.
For extra oomph, colour and crunch factor, I like to spread a store-bought salad mix onto the tortillas.
Then it’s just a matter of topping with the buffalo chicken mixture and some crumbled blue cheese; I love that stuff. You too?
Fold up your buffalo chicken wraps. At this point, you can dig in or just pan fry them for a bit until they get a little colour on the outside. It’s up to you, really! Either way, they’re delicious!
All that’s left to do is serve and devour!
Sides To Serve With This Wrap
You can enjoy this buffalo chicken wrap on its own. Or, to make things even more substantial, enjoy with a side. Some delicious sides to go with this wrap are:
- Potato chips
- Veggies, like celery and carrot sticks
More Easy Wrap Recipes
If you make this buffalo chicken wrap, be sure to leave a comment below!
Buffalo Chicken Wrap
- 2.5 cups cooked chicken, cut into bite-sized pieces or shredded
- ⅓ to ½ cup buffalo sauce, depending on how much sauce you want and how spicy you want things
- 2 tablespoons ranch dressing
- 3 tablespoons green onion, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons lime juice, optional
- pinch dried dill (dill weed)
- 1 ¼ cup shredded cabbage, leaf lettuce salad or your favourite store-bought salad mix, about ⅓ cup per wrap
- ¼ cup crumbled blue cheese, about 1 tablespoon per wrap
- 4 flour tortillas, each about 9 to 10 inches in diameter
- Blue cheese dressing, ranch dressing or buffalo sauce, for serving (optional)
- In a bowl, mix cooked chicken with buffalo sauce, ranch dressing, green onion, lime juice (if using) and dill until well combined.
- Then for each wrap, place about ⅓ cup of the shredded cabbage salad mix on a tortilla. Top with ¼ of the buffalo chicken mixture and 1 tablespoon of blue cheese.
- To fold the wraps: For each one, bring the bottom of the tortilla up over the ingredients (covering them) and then gently pull it back towards you to tighten. Fold in each side, then begin to tightly roll the wrap (keeping everything tucked in as you roll, so it's compact). I like to fold wraps burrito-style. Alternatively, you can fold the wrap your favourite way.
- Optional: Place wraps in a 10-inch or 12-inch skillet over medium-low heat and cook for a couple of minutes or so on each side or until the wrap has a little colour.
- Serve as is or with blue cheese dressing, ranch dressing or buffalo sauce for dipping. Enjoy!
A note on times provided: appliances vary, any prep and/or cook times provided are estimates only.
© Girl Heart Food Inc. Photographs and content are copyright protected.
Tried this recipe?
If you do make this recipe, thank you!! It would mean so much if you could leave a comment below. Love to know how you enjoyed it, and it helps other readers too!
Kathy @ Beyond the Chicken Coop
Wow! Talk about easy and delicious! That’s a double win for me!!! I love having great recipes that use up leftovers that are totally transformed. Love the spicy sauce!
Michelle | Sift & Simmer
Ooh this chicken wrap looks so creamy and delicious!! Love the addition of the veggies inside too!
David @ Spiced
We are HUGE buffalo chicken fans here, and I love that you used those flavors to come up with a tasty and easy lunch idea. We’re slowly wrapping up soup-for-lunch season here, and I think these wraps need to go on the list next!
Jennifer @ Seasons and Suppers
Yes please! Love buffalo flavours anytime and especially in a delicious wrap. Perfect!
I’m SOOOO with you on the spice, Dawn! I crave it, seemingly constantly! And buffalo-style? yes, please. This wrap looks divine and I love the slaw/blue cheese you added – crunchy/spicy! Yummm!
Katherine | Love In My Oven
I’m totally making these asap Dawn!! Love the crunchy cabbage in this wrap. We’re huge hot sauce fans and this is a great way to use up some of that leftover chicken!!