Trying to mix up your lunch routine? A homemade wrap is always a yummy idea! This turkey bacon wrap combine lots of turkey, crispy bacon, Swiss cheese, veggies and ranch dressing. Such a satisfying and delicious meal!
Sometimes ya just want a lunch that hits the spot, tastes delicious and doesn’t take all day to make, ya know?
That’s where this turkey bacon wrap comes into play.
The longest part of making this turkey wrap is cooking the bacon. Other than that, it’s just a matter of assembling (which takes minutes).
Plus, this recipe is a great way to use leftover turkey from another meal!
With the busy fall season fast approaching, it’s always great to have easy lunch ideas in your back pocket, and this turkey wrap fits the bill perfectly.
How to Assemble This Turkey Bacon Wrap
Full details are in the recipe card below, but here are the basics:
- Spread some ranch dressing in the centre of a large flour tortilla, then top with Swiss cheese and thinly sliced tomato. I like to sprinkle the tomatoes with a pinch of salt and freshly ground black pepper (totally optional).
- Top with cooked turkey and cooked, crispy bacon.
- Pile on lots of crunchy lettuce. Use your favourite variety of lettuce here. Boston, Romaine, Red or Green leaf lettuce are all great. Heck, baby arugula or baby kale would also be yummy options.
- Fold up into a wrap and devour! If you’re a big fan of ranch dressing, serve the turkey bacon ranch wrap with a little ranch dressing on the side for dipping.
Can I Use Turkey Bacon Instead?
If you want to lighten things, feel free to use turkey bacon instead of traditional bacon. Just cook according to package instructions before using in the wrap.
Make It Your Own
When it comes to fillings, you can add lots of different things that suit your taste buds. Just keep in mind that the wraps can only hold so much stuff. Some other delicious wrap filling ideas are:
- Red onion
- Banana peppers
- Hot sauce
Sides To Serve With This Wrap
Enjoy this wrap on its own or with any of these sides:
- Green salad
- Homemade fries
- Potato chips
More Easy Wrap Recipes
If you make this turkey bacon wrap, be sure to leave a comment below!
Turkey Bacon Wrap With Ranch
- 4 slices thick-cut bacon, or a regular variety
- 2 flour tortillas, each about 9.5 to 10 inches in diameter
- 4 teaspoons ranch dressing
- 2 sliced Swiss cheese
- ½ roma tomato, sliced
- ½ pound cooked turkey, cut into bite-sized pieces or shredded
- 3 to 4 leaves lettuce, use romaine or your favourite variety
- To cook bacon, preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Place bacon strips on a sheet pan and bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until cooked through and crispy. Time may vary slightly, depending on how thick your bacon is and how crispy you like it. Once the bacon is cooked, you can transfer it to a paper towel-lined plate to drain of any grease. Now it's ready to be used in the wrap.
- For each turkey bacon wrap, spread 2 teaspoons of ranch dressing in the centre of the tortilla.
- Then start layering on the ingredients: cheese, tomato, cooked turkey, cooked bacon slices and lettuce. Note: If you want to sprinkle your tomatoes with a pinch each of salt and freshly ground pepper, you can totally do that (optional, of course).
- Now it's time to fold into a wrap: For each one, bring the bottom of the tortilla up over the ingredients (covering them) and then gently pull it back towards you to tighten. Fold in each side, then begin to tightly roll the wrap (keeping everything tucked in as you roll, so it's compact). I like to fold wraps burrito-style. Alternatively, you can fold the wrap your favourite way.
- Optional: Warm the wraps. Lightly grease a non-stick frying pan with a little vegetable oil. Place over medium heat. Add wrap to the pan and warm about 2 minutes per side.
- Cut each wrap in half, if you like. Serve and enjoy!
A note on times provided: appliances vary, any prep and/or cook times provided are estimates only.
© Girl Heart Food Inc. Photographs and content are copyright protected.
Tried this recipe?
If you do make this recipe, thank you!! It would mean so much if you could leave a comment below. Love to know how you enjoyed it, and it helps other readers too!