This homemade pumpkin spice creamer is jam-packed with warming fall spices and contains easy ingredients you probably have on hand. It puts a little something special in every cup of joe!
Heading your way with another easy pumpkin spice recipe!
This DIY coffee creamer comes together in minutes and is so much better than any store-bought stuff that you can get.
I’ve already had about 1.2 million pumpkin spiced things so far this season, along with a couple of eggnog things (yes, you read that correctly).
What can I say? I just love those festive eats and drinks!
Ingredients for Pumpkin Spice Creamer
- Coffee cream
- Pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie mix)
- Maple syrup
- Vanilla extract
- Pumpkin pie spice
Hungry for more? Subscribe to the Girl Heart Food Newsletter!
How to Make It
In a bowl, mix the pumpkin pie spice with the pumpkin puree. It makes things easier and you’re not left with huge clumps of cinnamon.
Then, add the pumpkin puree mixture to your dairy with remaining ingredients.
Place in a saucepan over medium-low heat and whisk occasionally. Heat through until hot and it just starts to simmer around the edges, about 8 to 10 minutes.
Tip: Don’t take your eye of this because it can easily boil over.
Can I Use Non Dairy Milk or Creamer?
If you want to make this a non-dairy coffee creamer, simply replace the coffee cream with your favourite almond, oat or soy milk. Fun tip: I really enjoy vanilla almond milk here.
How to Use Homemade Coffee Creamer
- Coffee (of course)
- Iced coffee
- Hot chocolate
- Makes for an extra special cocktail
More Recipe Tips
Shake before using! When you grab that jar from the fridge, ensure you give it a little shake before using as the spices do settle.
This pumpkin coffee creamer lasts roughly as long as the best before date on your dairy.
You could dissolve brown sugar to taste in the dairy (if you like) instead of maple syrup.
Want things even thicker and richer? Opt for sweetened condensed milk instead of maple syrup or brown sugar.
More Delicious Pumpkin Recipes
Hope you love this homemade pumpkin spice coffee creamer as much as we do!
If you make this homemade coffee creamer, be sure to leave a comment below. Love to know how you enjoyed!
Pumpkin Spice Creamer (loaded with warming spices)
- 2 cups coffee cream (18 % milk fat (or your favourite dairy or non dairy base))
- ⅓ cup pure pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 4 tablespoons maple syrup (or to taste)
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1.5 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- In a bowl, whisk together the pumpkin puree with pumpkin spice. Set aside.
- Add cream to a heavy-bottomed saucepan over medium heat. Whisk in the pumpkin puree mixture, along with maple syrup, pumpkin pie spice and pure vanilla extract until well combined.
- Heat 8 to 10 minutes, whisking every so often. Heat and warm through until it starts to bubble around the edges.
- Allow to cool slightly. Pour into a storage jar, cover and store in the fridge. Shake before using. The creamer should last as long as the 'best-by' date of your non-dairy or dairy. Enjoy!
Nutrition (ESTIMATE ONLY)
Nutrition estimate (if provided) is based on 1 Serving.
Nutrition information (if provided) is provided as a courtesy and should be considered an estimate only. Ingredients can vary and Girl Heart Food makes no guarantees to the accuracy of this information. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
A note on times provided: appliances vary, any prep and/or cook times provided are guidelines only.