This homemade pumpkin spice creamer is jam-packed with warming fall spices and contains easy ingredients you probably have on hand. It puts a little something special in every cup of joe!
Heading your way with another easy pumpkin spice recipe!
This DIY coffee creamer comes together in minutes and is so much better than any store-bought stuff that you can get.
I’ve already had about so many pumpkin spiced things so far this season, along with a couple of eggnog things (yes, you read that correctly).
What can I say? I just love those festive eats and drinks!
Ingredients for Pumpkin Spice Creamer
- Coffee cream
- Pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie mix)
- Maple syrup
- Vanilla extract
- Pumpkin pie spice
How To Make It
Full details are in the recipe card below, but here are the basics:
In a bowl, mix the pumpkin pie spice with the pumpkin puree. It makes things easier and you’re not left with huge clumps of cinnamon.
Pour coffee cream into a saucepan, then add the pumpkin puree mixture, maple syrup and vanilla extract, whisking to combine.
Place the saucepan over medium heat and whisk occasionally. Heat through until hot and it just starts to simmer around the edges, about 8 to 10 minutes.
Can I Use Non Dairy Milk or Creamer?
If you want to make this a non-dairy coffee creamer, simply replace the coffee cream with your favourite almond, oat or soy milk. Fun tip: I really enjoy vanilla almond milk here.
How To Use Homemade Coffee Creamer
- Coffee (of course)
- Iced coffee
- Hot chocolate
- Makes for an extra special cocktail
Tips for Making and Enjoying
- You could dissolve brown sugar to taste in the dairy (if you like) instead of maple syrup.
- Want things even thicker and richer? Use sweetened condensed milk instead of maple syrup or brown sugar.
- Shake before using! When you grab that jar from the fridge, ensure you give it a little shake before using as the spices do settle.
- This pumpkin coffee creamer lasts roughly as long as the best before date on your dairy.
More Delicious Pumpkin Recipes
If you make this homemade pumpkin spice coffee creamer, be sure to leave a comment below!
Pumpkin Spice Creamer
- ⅓ cup pure pumpkin puree (canned pumpkin puree), not pumpkin pie filling
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 2 cups coffee cream (18% milk fat), or your favourite non-dairy coffee creamer
- 4 tablespoons maple syrup, or to taste
- 1.5 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- In a bowl, whisk together the pumpkin puree with pumpkin spice. Set aside.
- Add coffee cream to a heavy-bottomed saucepan and whisk in the pumpkin puree mixture, maple syrup and pure vanilla extract until well combined. Place the saucepan over medium heat.
- Heat and warm through for 8 to 10 minutes, whisking every so often, until it starts to bubble around the edges.
- Allow to cool slightly. Pour into a storage jar, cover and store in the fridge. Shake before using. The creamer should last as long as the best-by date of your non-dairy or dairy. Enjoy!
A note on times provided: appliances vary, any prep and/or cook times provided are estimates only.
© Girl Heart Food Inc. Photographs and content are copyright protected.
Tried this recipe?
If you do make this recipe, thank you!! It would mean so much if you could leave a comment below. Love to know how you enjoyed it, and it helps other readers too!