You’re only 4 simple ingredients away from enjoying this delicious cherry recipe — cherry vanilla ice pops, to be exact! These frozen fruit pops will be your go-to treat when you want to cool down this summer!
When you think of cherry recipes, what do you normally think of? For me, it’s usually pie or smoothies (this cherry smoothie bowl is always a popular choice in our home).
When I have fresh cherries on hand, though, they don’t usually make it to any recipe. They go straight from the fridge into my mouth, LOL.
Today I’m bringing you these yummy perfect-for-the-season cherry ice pops. So easy and so delicious!
These fruit ice pops take minutes to whip up and the hardest part is waiting for them to freeze. But, trust me, it’ll be worth it!
Why We Love These Fruit Ice Pops
- These ice pops are made with only 4 ingredients.
- The recipe is prepped in minutes.
- It’s a great homemade treat to enjoy during the warmer months.
- Of course, they taste delicious!
Tips to Make This Yummy Cherry Recipe
- I used vanilla almond milk in this recipe. If you prefer to use regular milk or regular almond milk, that’s okay too, but they won’t have as much vanilla flavour. I totally recommend the vanilla almond milk, though if you can get your hands on it.
- If you don’t have vanilla almond milk, add a little more vanilla extract. It’s better to add a little at a time (drops) and taste before freezing.
- For this cherry recipe, I used frozen pitted cherries. You should be able to easily find in the frozen fruit section of your supermarket.
- I didn’t add any extra sugar to these ice pops. For me the flavour was sweet enough. However, if you like things a little sweeter, add maple syrup to taste.
Not only do these cherry vanilla ice pops taste fabulous (I mean, really good), the colour is just so stunning, don’t ya think?
More Frozen Treats
Hope you love these cherry pops as much as we do! They’re great on a summer day!
If you make this yummy cherry recipe, be sure to leave a comment below!
Cherry Vanilla Ice Pops
- 3 cups frozen cherries, pitted
- 1 cup vanilla almond milk, or regular almond milk
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extra
- Place all ingredients into a food processor and process until combined and smooth, about 1 to 2 minutes or so.
- Carefully pour mixture into ice pop molds (this recipe yields 5 (5 ounce) pops). Freeze for 4 to 6 hours or until firm.Note: If your pop mold is larger or smaller, the quantity you yield will may vary.
- When ready to enjoy, run ice pops under warm water for a few seconds to release from the mold. Serve and enjoy!
Nutrition (ESTIMATE ONLY)
Nutrition estimate (if provided) is based on 1 Serving.
Nutrition information (if provided) is provided as a courtesy and should be considered an estimate only. Ingredients can vary and Girl Heart Food makes no guarantees to the accuracy of this information. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
A note on times provided: appliances vary, any prep and/or cook times provided are guidelines only.