You’re only 4 simple ingredients away from enjoying this delicious cherry recipe – Cherry Vanilla Ice Pops, to be exact! It’ll be your go-to treat when you want to cool down this summer! Plus, these ice pops are vegan and gluten free! Let’s make ’em!
Hey peeps! When you think of cherry recipes, what do you normally think of? For me, it’s usually pie. Though, when I have fresh cherries on hand, they don’t usually make it to any recipe – they go straight from the fridge into my pie hole, lol.
Today I’m bringing you these yummy perfect-for-the-season Cherry Vanilla Ice Pops. They’re my contribution to Popsicle Week hosted by Billy from Wit and Vinegar. If you’re ever in need of pop inspiration, you need to check out the Popsicle Week page. There are so many fun recipes – it’ll keep ya going all summer long!
Tips for Making These Cherry Vanilla Ice Pops
- I used vanilla almond milk in this recipe to make the pops ‘vanilla’ey’. If you prefer to use regular milk or regular almond milk, that’s ok too, but they won’t have as much vanilla flavour (I totally recommend the vanilla almond milk, though if you can get your hands on it). If not, add a little more vanilla extract. It’s better to add a little at a time (drops) and taste before freezing.
- For this cherry recipe, I used frozen pitted cherries. You should be able to easily find in the frozen fruit section of your supermarket.
- I used 5 ounce molds and yielded 5 ice pops. If your molds are larger or smaller, the quantity of ice pops you yield will vary.
- I didn’t add any extra sugar to these ice pops. For me the flavour was sweet enough. However, if you like things a little sweeter, add maple syrup to taste.
Not only do these cherry vanilla ice pops taste fabulous (I mean, REALLY good), the colour is just so stunning, don’t ya think?
They literally take minutes to whip up and the hardest part is waiting for them to freeze. Patience, my pet, patience. I seriously lack in that department. Buuuuuuut, trust me, it’ll be worth it!
Other Ice Pop Recipes you may Enjoy
Hope you love these Cherry Vanilla Ice Pops as much as I do!
Don’t forget to subscribe to stay in the loop on all the latest recipes! And check out my fellow blogger friends’ recipes for more ice pop inspiration!
Until next time, take care and chit chat again soon.
P.S. If you think this yummy cherry recipe will make your belly happy too, please be sure to hit that little Pin button down below. Many thanks, you guys! XO
Check out the deets on this yummy cherry recipe below!
Cherry Vanilla Ice Pops
You're only 4 simple ingredients away from enjoying these Cherry Vanilla Ice Pops! It'll be your go-to treat when you want to cool down this summer!
- 3 cups frozen cherries -pitted
- 1 cup vanilla almond milk
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extra
Place all ingredients in a food processor and blend until combined and smooth, about 1-2 minutes.
Carefully pour mixture into ice pop molds (this recipe yields 5-5 ounce pops). Freeze for 4-6 hours until firm.
Run ice pops under warm water for a few seconds to release from mold. Enjoy!
For this recipe, I yielded 5 5-ounce pops. If your pop mold is larger or smaller, the quantity you yield will vary.